Nutretics specialise in fertility, pregnancy, postnatal health and women’s health.
Founder: Melanie Rivers
Areas of expertise
Fertility and pregnancy nutrition as well as post pregnancy weight loss
I’m a university qualified nutritionist and naturopath and I help women eat in a way to boost their fertility, stay healthy and manage their weight during pregnancy. After the birth I help women to eat and exercise in a way to assist with healing, recovery and weight loss.
Natural fertility education and programs
I am a trained teacher in natural fertility education with qualifications in naturopathy. I specialise in natural fertility programs that teach my FERTILE system to help women and men balance their hormones, improve egg and sperm health, improve overall health, and boost fertility naturally to become pregnant.
Exercise and Pilates
I’m a qualified personal trainer and Pilates instructor and specialise in how to exercise safely when trying to conceive, during pregnancy and after the birth to help with healing the body, recovery, core strength and pelvic floor rehabilitation.
I am a qualified Hypnobirthing instructor. Hypnobirthing is a childbirth education program that teaches women how to birth confidently, reduce the pain of labour and have a positive and empowering birth experience and birth outcome.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Monash University)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nutrition (Deakin University)
- Foundation Diploma in Naturopathy
- Certificate in Nutrition Coaching
- Trained teacher in natural fertility education
- Certificate III and IV in group fitness and personal training
- Certificate in Pilates
- Certificate in Pregnancy & Post-Natal Exercise
- Certificate in Hypnobirthing (The Mongan Method)
Business Details: ABN 96 326 321 522